Here at A&S Auto Services we take time to check the essential parts of your vehicle to make sure it performs
trouble free for years to come. Fact of the matter is most of us aren't mechanics, and as long as our cars look
good and drive well we tend to neglect them. However if you pay proper attention to your car's maintenance needs
you will save a lot of time, money and aggravation by avoiding expensive repairs later. Having maintained some
of the basic areas will really pay off. Negligence is the most common and costly way to see your money go down
the drain on repairs that could have easily been avoided through regular maintenance.
About scheduled maintenance:
Your owner's manual contains a schedule of regular maintenance tasks and checks recommended by the manufacturer.
Although it's a good idea to follow the schedule as suggested, some items are more important than others,
particularly as the vehicle gets older. For example, many vehicles have timing belts that require replacement
at about 60,000 miles. If the belt fails because it wasn't replaced as suggested, it can seriously damage the car's
engine. There are no warning signs or obvious ways to determine when a belt is going to break. Watch for your
"check engine" light. The "check engine" light on your instrument panel indicates a potentially serious problem
with your vehicle. If the vehicle seems to be running okay, it may be something as simple as the gas cap not
being screwed on tightly, or an emissions sensor that has gone bad. There are dozens of possible reasons for the
indicator. Bring your car to A&S Auto Services to determine the reason for the light as soon as possible.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Your one-stop Auto Repair Facility.
- Factory Trained Technicians.
- Courteous & Friendly Service Professionals.
- We provide Towing Service.
- We provide free shuttle service in the 7-mile radius.
Our Mechanic Shop offers the following services:
- AC Repair
- AC Replacement
- AC Service
- Advanced Emissions Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Suspension
- Brake Pads
- Brake Repair
- Brake Replacement
- Brake Rotors
- Brake Service
- Brake Shoes
- Catalytic Converters
- Clutch Adjustment
- Clutch Replacement
- Coolant Flushes
- CV Axle
- Diesel PM Service
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Electrical Repair
- Electrical Work
- Emission Repair
- Emission Service
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Engine Tune Up
- Exhaust Custom Fabrications
- Exhaust Repair
- Exhaust Replacement
- Fuel Injection
- Oil Changes
- Suspension Airbags
- Suspension Work
- Timing Belts
- Transmission Repair
- Transmission Replacement
- Transmission Service
- And many more...
We service the following vehicles:
- ACURA, ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET
- CHRYSLER, DATSUN, DODGE, EAGLE, FIAT, FORD, GENERAL MOTORS
- GEO, GMC, HONDA, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR
- JEEP, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, LINCOLN, MAZDA, MERCEDES-BENZ
- MERCURY, MG, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OLDSMOBILE, PEUGEOT, PLYMOUTH
- PONTIAC, PORSCHE, RAM, ROVER, SAAB, SATURN, SHELBY, STERLING
- SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, RENAULT, TRIUMPH, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO
Please call us at 404.389.0280 if you have any specific questions. We are here to help you.